Saturday, December 10, 2011






Hey everybody,
You are all going to be so jealous... we are at a resort and you will see in the pictures how cool it is! We have a private chef and a house cleaner and really nice guard dogs and even a bum cleaner in our bathroom. There is four big bedrooms, three of them have queen beds and Mollie and I have to share a bedroom with a bunk bed and a "magic mirror" AND a huge deck were we can look over the Indian ocean and our private pool. I had a little bit of a cry " time when you want to be ALONE" about the bedroom part but I got over it. We swam in the pool for a bit but I didn't go until they were almost out because I was unpacking. The only problem is the huge disgustingly gross centipedes, you can see them on the pictures too. Tonight I was too freaked out to serve the mango passion fruit juice to Noah and Mollie because of the centipedes. This morning we had pancakes (crepes) and they were DEADLY! We went in the pool after and dad and mom came in. Now I am finished my math even though its Saturday and am sitting writing this and looking over the pool and the ocean… saying ”this is the life”.

1 comment: