Thursday, December 1, 2011


Hi, this is Noah speaking.

Has this been an uneventful (almost) week. Other than me throwing up my guts and Anna dropping down at my feet shivering like a leaf, its been pretty quiet. I am thinking about getting a nice football (soccer) jersey. I have been playing a lot of soccer lately. We have been shopping way to much in the past couple of days. Like, talk about authentic African experiences! We should be watching lions take down zebras..... no elephants! Wait, I am thinking like the lion.

Well I had better be going. I will be signing autographs when I get back.

See ya'll

Noah

1 comment:

  1. Hey Noah...glad you are feeling better! We would love to have an autograph when you get back, you better be practicing a good one ;) So shopping is just as unenjoyable in Africa as it is anywhere else?! Good to know! Say hi to the fam for us!!
    Love you! Stay safe & healthy!!
    P.S. LOVE the new picture at the top of the Blog!! Such great Models :)

    ReplyDelete