Monday, January 11, 2010

The train and car trip



-written by Mollie (translated by her mom)

to nuyt my bruthr and my dad is goen on a tchran i bet that tha or goen to hav lots of fun we or n0t goen on a tchran we or goen in the car i bet we or gena hav lots of fun my sistr is cumen my mom is cumen my grampa is cumen my grama is cumen it is goen to be fun we or goen to Mombasa.i am look en frd to the swimen pool .
(Tonight my brother and my dad are going on a train. I bet that they are going to have lots of fun. We are not going on a train. We are going in the car. I bet we are going to have lots of fun. My sister is coming, my mom is coming, my grandpa is coming, my grandma is coming. It is going to be fun. We are going to Mombasa. I am looking forward to the swimming pool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment