Wednesday, December 23, 2009

An African Wedding




-written by Anna


This week I am writing about an african wedding. To drive there it took two in a half hours!I can't believe I made it! All I did is read Where's Waldo? Eat. And listen to Adventures in Odessy. When we got there we didn't go to church right away...we went to another person's house. The house looked like a little cottege. The bathroom was an out house. After we had the break at the house it was time to go to the wedding! It took three hours! After the wedding we were forced to go to the reception. I had rice and chapates!On the way home all of us had to go to the bathroom in the bushes. A giraffe was right there watching us!


I loved that day.

1 comment:

  1. Anna That will be something to remember!!--A giraffe peeking at you peeing in the bush!
    I loved talking to you on skype have a great Christmas
    luv Gran
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete