Monday, December 14, 2009

Anna's Elephant







-written by Anna



This weekend Grandpa and Grandma & my family went to a Safari Lodge! On the first night I was mad because I was tired. So I went outside and guess what... right in front of our house there was an elephant! So I called Dad and he called Mom to bring the camera out. Noah and Mollie already ran to tell a Maasai warrior. So dad & I went outside and bats flew right in front of my face! I cried so dad picked me up and carried me half way until a dung beetle creeped in front of me! It was as big as my fist! My dinner was great! I was so tired I went to sleep right away.



That day was great.



2 comments:

  1. Great blog Anna!!Everything sounds big there--Elephants, Dung beetlesetc I'm glad Dad was there to rescue you!!
    We're looking forward to more pics of all the animals you saw
    luv Gran
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna
    I have never seen a real elephant before! That is neat that you got to see one right out your door! Have you met any friends yet? We're praying for you. Love you.
    Abby

    ReplyDelete