Monday, December 28, 2009

Weeding and Walking















-written by Noah








Last Tuesday we went farming. It took two hours to get there, plus we had to pick up two people on the way there. when we were just about half way there, dad said I could listen to the Ipod. I listened to 'Shilo' all the way there. When we got to the house, a man named Solomon came out. Me and dad got out of the Cruiser and dad and Solomon talked for a long time. Then he toured us around his plants and vegetables. Then we got to work. We started to weed the vegetables, then they called us in for tea. While I was gardening I felt so exhausted and tired. I didn't want to stop because dad and Solomon were still working. After tea we came out and worked for an hour and a half. For lunch we had rice and potatoes. Then we went to catch the goats. We walked for a long time. When we were walking I felt miserable because I couldn't catch a goat. I tried three times! But on the last time I caught one! I was so excited.

1 comment: